- Reserve Funding Analyzer application ... a native MS Excel Macro Enabled workbook
- End User License Agreement
- RFA Usage document
- RFA ReadMe document
- Bundled with documents and manuals that are available here.
- Full support on using the Reserve Funding Analyzer is available through e-mail and through the online community
- When updates are available, you will receive them at no additional cost.
- Regular updates will be posted to the
Forum. You need to register there to receive notification.
Registration is free.
- PC with Windows 7 or higher, or
- Apple Mac with Boot Camp Assistant and a working Windows partition
and MS Office for Windows
- Microsoft Excel 2010 for Windows or higher
- Microsoft Word 2010 for Windows or higher
Click here for additional information about the Reserve Funding Analyzer.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with the RFA application, you can return the software within 15 days after purchase:
- Remove the software from your server(s) and archives
- Inform us by e-mail. Go to the Contact page.
- Include your registration name or e-mail address in the notification e-mail, and your money will be refunded.
Note: During checkout at PayPal, you should see Forza Componenti as the business name.
You can download a fully functional demo version of the RFA for evaluation. Click
here to download.
You need to have a Windows PC with Microsoft Excel installed to run this demo version. It will not run natively on an Apple Mac.
To run on a Mac, you must use Boot Camp Assistant and create a Windows partition on your Mac and then have installed MS Office for Windows ...
not MS Office for Mac.